Sunday, January 25, 2015

Inglot O2M No.629 - Swatch & Review

 
I bring you an unusual nail polish shade today.

If nothing else nail blogging has taught me one thing: even if you have a favourite shade and a favourite colour, dare to venture outside your comfort zone; you may find pleasant surprises along the way.

Today's swatch is the perfect example of that:



Inglot O2M No.629 - Swatch & Review



This is Inglot O2M No.629.
It's a gorgeous deep copper slash gold slash orange-y shade - it's showing lighter than it is in real life.



Inglot O2M No.629 - Swatch & Review


You're seeing two coats of it, without any topcoat.
It does show some lines of application but this is macro doing it for the polish - in real life you don't actually notice all this much.



Inglot O2M No.629 - Swatch & Review


I love this shade! I'd never have chosen it for my own, 'cause it's not really 'my type of shade'.
But I am happily and thankfully surprised - it looks gorgeous on me!
I also love how easy this one applied and the fact that it's 4Free and not tested on animals makes me love this brand so much more.




How about you? 
Have you tried this brand before? And do you usually go for 3/4Free polishes and animal testing free brands?

And have you ever experimented nail polish shades outside your comfort zone? Were you happily surprised as well or not really?
I can't wait to read your comment below.



Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

1 comment:

  1. I was incredibly surprised at how fabulousy vibrant it looked! :)

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...