Sunday, January 25, 2015

31DC2015 Day 25 - Complement and Contrast - Simultaneous Contrast Nail Art

I looked up a couple of things to make something for today's prompt and I'd love to share them with you:



Simultaneous Contrast Nail Art



I did today's design after this painting about simultaneous colour contrast.



Simultaneous Contrast Nail Art


You can read a bit about what simultaneous contrast is here, but basically what it means is that 'one color can change how we perceive the tone and hue of another when placed side by side'.



kiko nail polish

For this fun and confusing design (you have to look at one nail at a time), I used Kiko No.294 (Indigo), Inocos Maria Papoilai, Kiko No.482 (Tangerine) and Kiko No.534 (Forest Green).



Simultaneous Contrast Nail Art


Isn't the full effect something else?
These were fun to make and wear today :)


What do you think of pictures that illude your perception? I hope you've enjoyed this abstract design and stay tuned for more nail art this week - I wish you a lovely one <3


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

10 comments:

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...