Sunday, January 25, 2015

31DC2015 Day 24 - Decals - Fuchsia Floral Nails

This one was so broad, I decided to take the easy route ;)

My original idea was to go with stamping decals but, for now, and because I'm down with the flu and my head wasn't coping with the whole trial and error that would come with such an experiment, I just went with:


Fuchsia Floral Nails



... some floral water decals instead :)



Ruby Wing Crowd Surf


The gorgeous base I'm sure you can't take your eyes off of is Ruby Wing Crowd Surf (I swatched it earlier - click here to see).



Fuchsia Floral Nails


The waterdecals are item #10824 from Born Pretty Store and you can get them here.



Stick with me though - we'll get to making some stamping decals, you'll see ;)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

10 comments:

  1. These look awesome! I love how everything works here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely bright mani! I hope it cheers you up while you're ill and that you feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nailphotos by Lani25/01/2015, 19:03

    Very beautiful! ♥ And I love Crowd Surf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've done this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so, so much, Jessica **

    ReplyDelete
  6. Join the team, hun - it's a lovely polish or what? ;)
    Thank you for stopping by **

    ReplyDelete
  7. It certainly did, sweetie - thank you so much for your sweet words <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, John! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, thank you so much, honey! **

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...