Friday, December 19, 2014

Garland - #WNAC2014

This week's prompt was difficult to tackle in the beggining but once I remembered I owned some green crushed shell pieces, I was set :)

This is what I came up with:


christmas garland nails


I'm so in love with how they turned out!




christmas garland nails


I started by painting all my nails two coats of Inocos Filigrana, a lovely pink-ish nude shade and by applying some crushed shell pieces to form my garland.
To complete it I added three red glitter pieces to make the berries.



swatch dany vianna harley quinn


And to match it all, I added the most gorgeous glitter topper ever!
Dany Vianna Harley Quinn is too gorgeous to ignore - not too much glitter, not too little either, just the perfect amount for cute coverage :)
In love!



How do you fancy it all? Let me know in the comments below and I'll talk to you soon, now that I'm on... holidays!!!!! :D


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

10 comments:

  1. Cute way to creating the garland with loose glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! I like this very much!! Looks very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glitter is placement is flawless and the rest of the mani is lovely. How on earth are you going to pick your favourite manis for this year when I tag you?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, honey! I'm not even trying to accomplish that herculean task! hahaha
    I wouldn't be able to make up my mind ;) Thanks for your ever sweet words, dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so, so much, Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, John!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Happy you liked it! And festive was what I was going for, so thank you, hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, dear Lisa :))

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...