Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Stamping with Inocos

Sadly I couldn't post this one at noon, as per usual, but here it is!
Specially 'cause I love this look and I'm getting prouder and prouder of my stamping skills :)






Christmas stamping with Inocos for you all!!
In love with this Inocos Maria Papoila - it's the perfect red shade for my skin tone, even if photos don't do it justice.




christmas stamping nails


And can you believe this is a one coater? Love how opaque it is and how gorgeous and shiny it looks! :)



inocos maria papoila


I stamped using Inocos Brinquinho and despite it not being a very opaque polish (it's more of a milky white polish), the stamping came out great!
I used the Born Pretty stamping plate 01.



christmas stamping nails


It's a lovely Christmas landscape and I'm sooo getting into the Christmas spirit lately!
Hahaha :)


Hope you like this one, lovelies!


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

4 comments:

  1. I like red and white combination! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, honey! They make for the perfect Christmas combo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Lisa! :*

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...