Thursday, August 28, 2014

Love Nails Inspired By Odette Swan

Yep, going all week long with this theme :)
I went simple with today's manicure, not because I need an eye cleanser, but because simple nail art has a charm of its own.

If you don't know yet, I am a major fan of Odette Swan's nail art. I find her creations to be beautiful, elegant and soooo neat they look dreamy and not quite real - basically, she's awesome in the best fabulous way possible.

I've previously recreated some looks from her (see here, here and here), 'cause how could one not?
It was quite in the beginning of my blog, that I discovered her YT videos (her chanel here) and her tutorials are the bomb - you'll know what I mean once you check her out.

Anyway, today's manicure:







When I saw this photo by Odette, I just knew I had to have it on my nails
:)



love nails


I love how delicate and how it is both girly and lady like.



Valentine's nails


I started by painting all my nails white, using Inocos Pipoca em Viagem.



love nails inspired by Odette Swan


While I waited for the white to dry, I took my brush and some acrylic paint and wrote 'love', trying to keep faithful to Odette's handwriting.



half-moon nails


Finally using some paper reinforcements and Bourjois Cotton Sur Ton, I did the half-moon shape and added the little antennas using the same white polish.




I loved the simplicity and cuteness of this mani - impossible not to, right? :)
I hope you're having a great week, lovelies. Friday is almost here ;)



Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

2 comments:

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...