Friday, April 18, 2014

Nail Art Week: Jewelry with Essence Glitz and Glam

 
When I took this particular Essence polish in hand and tried to think about a nail art look to go with it, I must say the challenge wasn't that big.

I had two things with me that immediately inspired me:






One, was the gorgeous polish's name: Essence Glitz and Glam.




Two, were two gorgeous pieces of nail art jewelry I got from Born Pretty Store for review.





Aren't they just gorgeous beyond compare?! hehehe
I was itching to wear them, I can tell you as much ;)





I started this look by applying two coats of Inocos Pipoca em Viagem.
I then went and applied Essence Glitz and Glam in a French tip mode.




After it all dried completely, I applied some clear polish and stuck these jewelry pieces on my middle and ring fingers.




Here's a close up of how fabulous they look on the nails.
And in case you're wondering these can be found here and are Item No.909.

Oh! And don't forget you get 10% off the total of your purchase with the code below:



I hope you liked this one as much as I (felt like a true Queen today ;)) and hope you've enjoyed a wonderful holiday today ;)

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *



7 comments:

  1. These are so pretty especially with those jewelry studs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you also like them, Lisa! :D

      Delete
  2. I'm not a big fan of studs, but I really like the first look!!)) This white and pink combination looks very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll agree studs are not for every liking! ;)
      But I'm happy you liked the simple version, sweetie <3

      Delete
  3. The studs are a bit too much for me, but I do love how your nails look in the first 'step' :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much,dear. I also loved the first stage of this mani, but can't help myself when there's a chance to try on some bling ;) hehehe

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...