Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Kisses to Papsi

Today's manicure comes earlier, for this evening I'll be doing something very special and probably won't have the time: it's daddy's birthday! :D
So here's today's mani, just in case I'll be so busy hugging and kissing daddy that I won't have the time to stop by later ;)





I'm still hooked on the stripers, as you can see ;)
I started off with a base of Purple Professional No.49, a very soft shade of whitish lilac, with an outstanding shiny finish to it!





I then went ahead and drew the outline of three triangles on the tip of my nail with Golden Rose Nail Art and highlited the middle one using Golden Rose Nail Art 103, an awesome neon hot pink that the photos don't show though :(




I finished with stripes from the tip design down the rest of the nail with the same purple nail art striper, except for the accent nail, where I used Golden Rose Nail Art 116.



I'm not 100% happy with these - maybe the colours? - so I'll try to change them this evening to celebrate in style the happy occasion ;)

Hope you all have a fantastic day - without the gloomy rainy looking clouds we have here - and let me know if it's time I stopped with the whole stripers thing! Muahahha
You have to help me! I can't seem to be able to let go!


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

8 comments:

  1. I am loving this. The ring finger and thumb are delicious! and the color combo works great. Happy birthday to your dad :) have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much lovely one! Will do so for sure :D
      And I'm glad you like it - I wasn't too sure about it ;)

      Delete
  2. I've just seen your guest post on maRyya's blog- it's fantastic! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww - thank you for such a nice comment, Tamit ;)
      You've got such a cute blog! **

      Delete
  3. Love them, so cute! Definitely going to have to try for myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! Loved your blog concept - it's all about purple! hehehe :)

      Delete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...