Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Twinkle, Twinkle

... little nails! :)

I shall not go long about today's mani as it is one far too simple.

I was never much of a fan of the normal 'proper' french manicure and as such I prefer variations to the theme ;)

And that's what we have today on the nail menu for all you lovelies out there:




I started with two coats of No. 53 from Purple Professional's collection A Candy For Your Nails.
It's a beautiful salmon pink shade, opaque with one coat if you're doing it carefully ;)



I then picked Coral's No. 504, a heavenly packed glitter polish from their Las Vegas collection and sponged it on the tips.
L-O-V-E-D this polish - you don't have to apply many coats to get the glitter on your nails, they come out of the bottle easily and in number! Yay!!! :D



I couldn't think of an easier manicure for days when you can't spend much time doing your nails or for days when, like myself, you have such a migraine that not even smelling nail polish can help out much :/


What about you? What do you think of 'more modern' French manicures? Do you like them or do you prefer a 'more traditional' Frenchie? Let me know in the comments below! :)

That's all for today, tomorrow's a new one and I'll be seeing you then.


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

2 comments:

  1. Que lindaaas <3 Adorei :D
    Beijinhos grandes***

    ReplyDelete
  2. obrigada! também já dei uma espreitadela ao teu blog e gostei muito! :D
    Beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...